Store History



Warsaw's oldest retail business has served the community since 1869! 135 years ago, John Grabner constructed a building at 107 E. Center St. to house a new hardware store. Since that time this business has operated continuously serving the people of Warsaw and Kosciusko county. There have been a couple of name and ownership changes and a move to 1701 E. Center Street in 1966, but the same hardware business has endured. The business became affiliated with Ace Hardware in 1938. In 1987 and again in 2006, the business was awarded the "Dimensions in Excellence" award by the greater Warsaw Chamber of Commerce. We believe the longevity of the business is a result of dedicated local family members working together within the community providing products, services and the best helpful advice.